July 8, 2013
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss
And now I shall make use of this brain in my head and I choose to teach! I will miss parts of the sales world but children and education are my true passions! So excited!
February 9, 2011
Objective: Account Management
* Medical Account Management * Account Penetration * Competitive Analysis *
* Medical Partnership within Local Industry * Negotiations
Top-performing account manager with experience in high-profile medical partnerships. Proven record in building partnerships through development and management of client relationships.
Smithsonian Student Travel
Outside Sales Consultant
Seattle, WA: November 2009-April 2010
Discover new ways to accelerate business acquisitions and build retention in a new forum for Smithsonian Student Travel. * Integral team member in developing this outside sales venture * Creative leader who has proactively worked with the marketing department * Implemented the “Program” sales experience
Center for Diagnostic Imaging (formerly Radiology Consultants of WA)
Quickly build relationships with the right decision makers. Put together solid value propositions. Analyze customer needs to build value through a consultative focus on practice and patient needs.
* Top 4 in exam quantities Nationwide
* #1 account manager in exam quantities within regional market
* Proactive leader during transition to another company
*Worked closely with the creative crew on developing the quarterly video, which introduced RCW
to the CDI world
Kirkland, WA August 2005-April 2008
* Entrusted to grow and facilitate new Everett site and territory
* Praised by management and clients for proactive, dependable, and effective follow-through
* Continued growth throughout time spent in territory
* Assigned to Key Accounts within first year of sales
* Mentor to new Account Executives and Sales Representatives (Training Rides etc.)
Kirkland, WA August 2001-August 2005
* Maintain and penetrate active relationships with customers in Bellevue territory
* Prospect for new business opportunities by cold calling new offices by introducing myself and
* Mentor and trainer to new associates (Training Rides etc.)
* Moved up within the company to Account Representative, incorporating all the assets I have to
Elim, AK: August 2000-May 2001
* Responsible for twin boys- ages 9 months.
* Communicated moral values and instilled these ideals and values in them.
Education and Training:
B.A. Communication, Minor in History 1995-2000
Washington State University
* Active member in PAWS program throughout my first two years. This was an experimental
group promoted by the School of Communication to help excel students.
* DJ for KZUU – WSU affiliated radio station. Interned at the station for two semesters. I had a
four shift, which taught the world of music and business.
* Microsoft Word, Word Perfect, Excel, Power Point, RIS, PACS, Adobe, Mac Programs
* Completed Dale Carnegie Sales training in 2005